Wednesday, May 06, 2015

it's on

Tomorrow morning. I have to be  there at 6am. Surgery scheduled for 8am (when Tim will be kicked out of the hospital and forced to go to Costco).

Tim will be updating, as he has news on Twitter (as he says, his stream will now be news of me and how much he hates the drivers at Lansdowne). Don't look for too much too soon, as the surgery has been booked for 7 hours, so he's unlikely to have news between when he leaves me and at least 3pm or so (last time it was 9 hours. Sometimes, it takes longer and it doesn't necessarily mean anything went wrong).

Tim will likely have biopsy results of all three spots once the surgery is done but I have asked him not discuss this until he and I have had a chance to talk.

I'll be in the hospital for 3-5 days. I should be ready for visitors by Friday but please check in (over email or text) before coming, 

Wish me luck. See you on the other side.




11 comments:

bibliogrrl said...

So much love and warm thoughts for you and your family. <3 <3 <3

Unknown said...

Haven't stopped thinking of you Laurie, calling on the universe and sending you energy.

Finola said...

Thinking of you Laurie and sending love and best wishes to all of you.

Chris said...

With all the other things going for you luck seems extraneous but by all means. Courage perseverance wisdom support and love of friends and family can always use a boost. Thinking of you.

cmkl

Unknown said...

Thinking of you Laurie, and sending positive, happy feelings..

Unknown said...

Thinking of you Laurie, and sending positive, happy feelings..

Unknown said...

Thinking of you Laurie, and sending positive, happy feelings..

Lene Andersen said...

Sending all my love and good thoughts.

Unknown said...

Much Love, Laurie. Thinking of you, always...

deb said...

Love you love you love you

A said...

I wish you all the best Laurie. A spanish lady from Germany.