Monday, January 21, 2008

they like me!

The following email was waiting in my inbox when I got back from yoga this afternoon:

"Dear Not Just About Cancer Blog Author,

Our editors recently reviewed your blog and have given it a 9.5 score out of (10). Your blog is currently ranked in the top 3 in the Conditions and Diseases category of Blogged.com. This is quite an achievement!

http://www.blogged.com/directory/health/conditions-and-diseases

We evaluated your blog based on the following criteria: Frequency of Updates, Relevance of Content, Site Design, and Writing Style. After carefully reviewing each of these criteria, your site was given its 9.5 score.

Please accept my congratulations on a blog well-done!"

How cool am I? OK, so I don't think I've ever heard of Blogged.com (although I will pay attention to them, now!) and I don't remember submitting my blog to them (although I may well have). And the "Conditions and Diseases" category cracks me up (although I'm pleased to say that you can find me near the top of their Health section, not just in the "Diseases").

But still. Some people who read lots of blogs reviewed mine and thought it deserved 9.5 out of 10.

I'll accept the compliment, happily.

And that part of me that remains in Mme. Delorme's Grade Four class (Madame Delorme was really tough. And I worshipped her)? That part of me's wondering what happened to the other 0.5.

4 comments:

Mom2Amara said...

Congratulations! They only email what we -- your loyal readers -- already knew!

Meet Popsicle Stick Nancy said...

... and the other 0.5, probably jealous of your writing and attitude. Hmn. Another day and all that!!

Anonymous said...

This is great. Am so happy for you

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Hey, they are so late to the party... YOU were already a 10 with me!
CONGRATS Sister!