Monday, October 22, 2007

looks like fall, feels like summer

I'm back on my feet.

I was knocked flat by the one-two punch of cold and chemo but I am doing much better now, thank you very much.

Today, it was ridiculously warm out. I went for a long, lovely walk along the river. I dressed too warmly since I refused to accept that it should feel like summer outside at this late date.

Tomorrow will be cold and drizzly. And another chemo day.

So you'll forgive me for neglecting the blog in favour of the sun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, this household will consider your neglecting the blog in favour of health, well-being, fun and comfort. Okay.

As November approaches, the month of LEAST sunshine in each year, we need to grasp/grab every ray, however faint.

Hoping you're up and about really soon, this time 'round. Take really good care of you.
Love,

B in T

Anonymous said...

The weather is gorgeous here too...I am trying to take advantage of every minute outdoors while it is still warm :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you are taking advantage of the day when you are feeling up to it. ((((hugs)))

platespinner said...

i hope you basked and enjoyed it.

Mom2Amara said...

Hey dahling! We had some of that gorgeous sunshine too. But I was holed up in bed with this stomach virus. So I hope you enjoyed it for the both of us!