Friday, June 23, 2006

mushy and queasy

It has been brought to my attention that my last couple of posts have been a bit over the top. I am completely unapologetic about this. Years ago, my spouse said to me that I always describe the people I love in terms of superlatives. Can I help it if my family and friends are all gorgeous, brilliant and wonderful people?

I just feel incredibly grateful for the all the love and support that people have shown since this cancer nightmare began. It is because of my friends and family (and some complete strangers) that I have found the strength to get through the worst of the cancer treatment.

Despite how hard many things are right now, I have moments where I can't believe how lucky am.

Last chemo completed yesterday. I feel pretty crummy today. This is the last time, though, and that does make it easier.

No comments: