Tuesday, September 03, 2013

new beginnings

September always feels like the beginning and I'm ready for a fresh start.

Taking the summer off has left me ready to write again. I have much to say and many stories to share.

In many ways, this blog is my anchor, holding me in place long enough to name my emotions, share my experiences and examine my actions. I'm feeling kind of "all over the place" these days. I think an anchor may be just what I need.

It's good to be back.


Daniel is ready for the first day of school.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Welcome back, Laurie. Blogs are definitely anchors for the emotions. Goodness knows mine is the release value for all the feelings inside.

Cheers to a fresh start :)

Holly Bruns said...

Hi Laurie, I saw this today and thought of your post about energy bars. Sorry for the long link: http://dinnerwithjulie.com/2013/09/04/homemade-larabars-grain-free-energy-bars/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=homemade-larabars-grain-free-energy-bars