Monday, September 23, 2013

housekeeping

I'm going to be offline all this week, so I schedule this post to fill you in on a couple of things.

You can now subscribe to this blog. Quite a few people have asked me about it and it actually just took a few minutes to set up. If you want to get my posts via email, look over at the right hand column on this page. Just under the "about me" section  is a little box in which you can enter your email address. If you do that, you'll be notified every time I write a new post. If you go that route, let me know if it works for you.



I recently found out that Not Done Yet is available as an ebook from a few different sources.

Amazon Kindle 
US
Canada
UK

Kobo

Nook

I also have a few copies in my attic, if you like old-fashioned paper. I bought them at the author's discount, which I'd be happy to pass along to you. I'll even sign your copy and write a personal message. The cost of a real honest-to-goodness paper book is $20.00, plus whatever it costs me to ship it to you. That's a break even deal for me but I'd like to see the last few copies get out into the world. Click on the image on the top, right hand side of this page to send me an email or leave me a message in the comments.

I'll be back next week!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I need help. My mother was diagnosed about a month ago with triple negative stage 4 breast cancer. I started a go fund me account to raise money for her for medical expenses and to pay for the house and bills that are piling up because she can not work very much right now. I was wondering if you had any advice or suggestions on how I can get the word out. If you would like to see the site before giving me advice it is www.gofundme.com/4d6v6k I hope you can help with some suggestions. Thank you for reading this.
Laurie P