Tuesday, December 19, 2006

eventful day

Blood tests.

Breakfast with friends.

Relatively painless xmas shopping.

Chemo.

Throwing up.

Herceptin.

Teeth chattering, freezing, trembling mess (although it happened later in the treatment than last time and wasn't as intense).

Demerol and Gravol.

Sleep.

Kid's woke me up when they returned from an outing with Grandma.

OJ, pita and a quick swipe at the blog.

I'm running a fever again (38.5C or 101.3F). Not going to emergency tonight (too full of sick people) but if the fever hasn't broken by morning, I am going back to the cancer centre.

I promise.

2 comments:

amanda said...

I hope that you are feeling better soon, without having to take heavy-duty drugs.

Thinking of you,

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Laurie~ Reding your blog regularly and keeping you in my prayers. [Hope you don't mind me tagging along in your blogging journey.] I find your story candid, sad, funny and interesting and loving. You have great fortitude and a love for life and family...isn't that the best in life anyway? Family and friends, what would we do without them?!
I invite you to visit my blog site as well: Mtnloversgal.typepad.com
I have journaled my cancer experience too, personally and candidly. Come visit and comment.
Most sincerely,
Comrade L :~>