Monday, November 17, 2008

writing



This was actually taken on chemo day but it kind of sums up what I feel like doing. Note the bed, the book and the laptop. The only thing missing is a great big chocolate bar.

And yes, that is the world's meanest cat, all cuddled up with me. Don't be fooled by appearances. One false move and he'd slit my throat.

I've actually been doing some non-blog writing today, so not much left over for this space. Please bear with me. There will be a more substantial post one these days, I promise.

5 comments:

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Oh I could crawl in with you...kicking that cat out of course!

Hey your fans will be here. Chill-lax.

Anonymous said...

I write in that position often. And I don't have chemo as an excuse.

Hang in there, honey.

Anonymous said...

Heh. That's what I looked like through chemo. Except replace cat with a 2 year old. Or a stuffed dog that my kids made me.

Daria said...

Hang in there.

Just wanted to let you know that I've been following your blog.

I too struggle with metastatic breast cancer.

All the best to you ....

Dee said...

Definitely do what you feel like doing . . . and it's good that you're doing some writing other than blogging. Does that mean that you're exploring ideas for another book? I hope so! I am interested in seeing your new book when it comes out!