Sunday, November 09, 2008

by popular request...


Photos of the puppy. Or as the vet calls her, my "hairy little monster."


It is very difficult to get a good photo of a black dog. However, I discovered that a good camera can really make a difference.

Seriously in need of a grooming.


I was holding a treat in the air. I really love this camera.


She has a really long tongue.


J-Dog was unimpressed.

I spent the last couple of hours trying to come up with a post for NaBloPoMo. I also needed to re-take some photos for the book. Instead, I took photos of my dogs and turned them into a post.

Although, now I just want to photograph everything I own with this camera.

Too bad I have chemo tomorrow. Although maybe I'll take photos of that, too.


6 comments:

The Maven said...

Oooh they're so cute! Even the unimpressed one! I want to snuggle the baby puppy. I bet you get that a lot.

Anonymous said...

Hee! Hair and nose and tongue -- essence of fuzzy dog. I think you did quite well. (And J-Dog looks very nice, too.)

Now show us pictures of the rhino. ;)

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

You know how I feel about dogs...uuuggh! There is not a day goes by that Margeaux isn't inquiring about the status of her puppy's arrival.

I think the post about the dog is cool.

Anonymous said...

A good camera makes all the difference. I've had good cameras, but my Fuji V10 I love. I take pictures, often without a flash, and just sigh with love.

Now if someone could figure out a dry way to give the dog a bath, that would be perfect.

laurie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laurie said...

I spend a lot of time cuddling with both of them. The big one, at 55lbs, thinks he can fit in my lap, too!

T. thought I shouldn't brag about a great camera and then post a fuzzy shot. But I love the tongue! The rhino remains elusive.

Why wouldn't EVERYBODY want a couple of stinky dogs? One woman's therapy, another woman's curse. ;-)

I have been cruising ebay to see if I can buy this particular camera...pipe dream. I'll start checking out the FUJI VI0 too. And Rebecca, if you ever figure out the dry bath - do let me know. Even the 20 lb dog gets two people soaked.