Saturday, November 01, 2008

a post is a post


Happy November!

I stole this badge from Sara.

I will be attending my conference all day today and I may have something interesting to say once its over.

I'm hoping to hang out with Jacqueline and her husband John this evening (and tomorrow, too), though, so it make take me a couple of days to post anything substantive.

I just counted. I've brought three of Jacqueline's garments with me, one of her pieces of jewelry and her Songbird Scarf. And I have more at home, too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was it one of Jacqueline's sweaters that you were wearing the other day at the pub? Because it was awesome. I meant to tell you but I forgot. I really liked the buttons on it.

Anonymous said...

Mazeltov! You made it. :)

(I'm still working on starting. Hey, I have a title.)

xoxo

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Enjoy yourself! Take it all in!

The Maven said...

I love Philly. I hope you're having a good time! :)

laurie said...

Yes, it was one of her sweaters. And I remember the junk shop where she bought those buttons...