Tuesday, November 16, 2010

makeover show tomorrow


For those in the Ottawa area, my makeover will be televised on the
A Channel tomorrow morning. My segments will air tomorrow morning at 9:13, 9:35 and 9:48.







Yesterday, I shopped and had my hair done. Tune in tomorrow for the big "reveal." Look at my smile in this pic. I was very spoiled and surrounded by amazingly caring people all day. I was overwhelmed by the kindness and enthusiasm of everyone I met, including the other three women who joined me in this adventure.

Thanks so much to the St. Laurent Centre and the Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation for making this happen, to T. and AB for nominating me and to SS for coming with me for moral support (and taking all these great photos).

8 comments:

sassymonkey said...

I am so glad you had a good time. I have to remember to tune tomorrow morning. :)

Average Jane said...

Sounds like you had a blast! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

Andrea Ross said...

You look so sparkly!!!

Will you be posting a link to the online version for those of us without TV?

nancyspoint said...

Have fun! You deserve it!

laurie said...

The show will eventually be posted to YouTube and I will post a link. Also photos in the next couple of days.

Dee said...

I loved seeing these pictures . . . and look forward to seeing more tomorrow! What fun!

Andrea Ross said...

Laurie, I dreamed last night you were a spunky little school girl. I guess your sparkly new you is beaming across the neighbourhood.

Finola said...

Looks like a great day! Unfortunately I missed it on TV but I'm looking forward to seeing it online. You deserved to have a great day like that!