Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"not done yet" reviewed

photo: L. Steer

"As a survivor, I appreciated her candor on everything from alternative practitioners who blamed her cancer on her negative body image to the way she describes a summer evening walk with a friend that ends with strawberries and whipped cream. The medical and the mundane knit together a complete picture of what it is to live with cancer that might be controlled but never cured."
- Lorri Steer, from her review of Not Done Yet on her blog, Terrible And Beautiful.


2 comments:

The Maven said...

Rock on, sister! I'm so happy for you. I have yet to read your book because the Visa is a wee too bit full to do online purchases, but I promise I'll be getting it very, very soon. It sounds so good!

Hannah said...

Looks like a great book. I will have to give it a read.:)