I've been tagged.
By Mom2Amara, who I tagged for this same meme last year.
Here are the rules:
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write 7 random things about yourself.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
- Pass on the tag.
1. I love the way my dogs smell. I stick my face in their fur sometimes and inhale.
2. I am afraid of heights.
3. My greatest insecurity is that the people I love will stop loving me.
4. Laughter is very important to me. I credit my mom for my goofy sense of humour.
5. I have been to every Canadian province and territory except Saskatchewan and Nunavut.
6. My first two bikes were red. I loved them very much. Both were surprises from my parents, although I got to choose the second one. The first one had a banana seat. The second was my first bike with gears and hand brakes.
7. In December, it will be three years since I found the lump that turned out to be cancer. Some days, this fact still surprises me.
I tag Lene, the Maven, Rebecca, Dee, Babz, nonlineargirl and deb (who I am not linking to because I am not sure how public she wants her blog to be but I want her to do the seven things anyway).