Friday, October 17, 2008

seven more things


I've been tagged.


By Mom2Amara, who I tagged for this same meme last year.

Here are the rules:
  1. Post the rules on your blog.

  2. Write 7 random things about yourself.

  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.

  4. Pass on the tag.
I am not sure if there are actually seven things I have not already shared on this blog but, as this seems like a good subject for a post-chemo Friday, I will give it a shot.

1. I love the way my dogs smell. I stick my face in their fur sometimes and inhale.

2. I am afraid of heights.

3. My greatest insecurity is that the people I love will stop loving me.

4. Laughter is very important to me. I credit my mom for my goofy sense of humour.

5. I have been to every Canadian province and territory except Saskatchewan and Nunavut.

6. My first two bikes were red. I loved them very much. Both were surprises from my parents, although I got to choose the second one. The first one had a banana seat. The second was my first bike with gears and hand brakes.

7. In December, it will be three years since I found the lump that turned out to be cancer. Some days, this fact still surprises me.

I tag Lene, the Maven, Rebecca, Dee, Babz, nonlineargirl and deb (who I am not linking to because I am not sure how public she wants her blog to be but I want her to do the seven things anyway).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say I'm with you on loving how my dog's fur smells.

Mom2Amara said...

Girl, I can't even remember what meme's come our way because they're all so similar! Then I looked and sure enough, I played along too :)

And for the record, I Googled "Nunavut" because I had no idea what you were referring to. Guess I should have listened in school!

deb said...

done.

Lene Andersen said...

This sounds like fun! Of course, after over 3 years of blogging, I can't immediately thinks of something I haven't already shared with the world (at leats, of the things I'm willing to share. A-hem). I'll let it percolate for a bit.

p.s. I used to love the way my dog's paws smelled. Wait... I could've used that, couldn't I?

Dee said...

I completed the meme, too!

nonlineargirl said...

I'll play along, as long as I don't have to pass it on. (talk about worrying that people will stop loving me, tagging people makes me worry that!)