Sunday, April 08, 2007

a time for excess

Easter is the only day that I allow my children to have chocolate before/in lieu of breakfast.

We've all been eating like little piggies this week end (and eating piggies, as last night's dinner was comprised of both a Passover brisket and an Easter ham). I think when next week rolls around it will be time for a little detox.

But I'll think about all that tomorrow, for in the words of an immortal heroine, "Tomorrow is another day."

Spoken like a true lover of meat fried in oil and chocolate rabbits.

Oh, and for the record, it is not actually true that S., pictured above, has not had a bath in seven months. He just likes to embarrass his mother by telling people that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, cute kids, and Happy Eastover to all of you. Hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable! My youngest gets more excited about Easter than Christmas, I think as he is such a choc-a-holic!