Here's how I did with May's "To Do" list (still playing along with the List Lovers at BlogHer):
As with previous months, completed tasks are in blue, partially done tasks are in green and the tasks I didn't even started in purple.
1. Spend an average of eight hours writing a week (I didn't even come close but I did make some progress on the editing of the draft novel and I started meeting - and exchanging writing - with my awesome writing buddy so I'm going to give myself partial credit anyway).
2. Do strength training at least twice every week (I did it once all month but I've been suffering from some gastrointestinal issues that made strength training, especially ab work, less appealing. It's pretty lame but it's all I've got).
3. Do an average of five hours of cardio every week (Completed and exceeded this goal!).
4. Make soup twice (I made the sweet potato spinach one I mentioned in last month's post and another one that I made up with cabbage and Indian spices. This business of winging it is a new development for me and I'm very pleased).
6. Finish making summer plans for my family. (It's very nearly done. I just need to book my youngest into a couple of weeks of day camp).
7. Go to at least one bike store and do some test rides.
8. Spend one afternoon every week doing something fun or relaxing.
9. Finish one knitting project.
10. Spend one afternoon per week just dealing with this to-do list.
So that's six things accomplished, two partially done (and one of those could almost be in the 'done' category) and two not yet finished.
I'm pleased with my progress but I'm also aware that two of the items that got short shrift (the clothes and the writing) are things I really wanted to do.
I'm organizing myself differently for June but I'll tell you about that in another post.