Thursday, June 04, 2009

will you be there?


So I have become all angsty about the Toronto book launch.

Despite the fact that the Ottawa launch was a huge success.

Despite the fact that Eve Goldberg is going to sing a couple of her songs - which will be an amazing experience in and of itself.

Despite the fact that many of you have expressed an interest in attending.

So. Will you help to take the edge off the stress?

Can you let me know if you will be there?

You will have my undying gratitude.

Launch info:

Toronto Womens' Bookstore
73 Harbord Street (at Spadina)
June 11, 7-9pm.
With a special performance by Eve Goldberg (at around 7:30), followed by a reading from the book.


2 comments:

Katrina said...

I will be there (after Asha's play)

Lene Andersen said...

Barring acts of God, I'll be there. With bells on!

Have also put up the poster in my building and my mother's.