Inside my head is not a fun place to be, today.
These are the facts:
- Scarring causes tightness which can make me feel a bit of a stitch.
- I have been exercising hard and felt nothing.
- But as I type this, I feel a dull ache.
- I cannot tell if my liver is swollen because I a have too much belly fat (and lymphedema) and an inadequate sense of my own anatomy.
- If I press really hard, the area where I think my liver is, hurts. But if you press hard enough on any part of the body, it hurts.
Until then, deep breaths, lots of positive distractions and more exercise (if the rain ever lets up).