Thursday, June 05, 2008

getting out in the world

Starting this week, I will now be posting twice weekly at MyBreastCancerNetwork.com, as well as acting as one of their patient "experts" (I cannot tell you how weird it is to see that bright yellow "EXPERT" above my head when I post a reply in their nifty Questions section).

You can check out my first post here.

Let me know what you think.

What other things do you think I should write about? My second post isn't up yet but it's about being your own advocate, speaking up and asking questions (I have lots more to say on this subject and will likely do so in future posts). Any suggestions would be most welcome.


3 comments:

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Hey you mover and shaker! You are just spreading those wings! Pretty soon you will have your own people! LOL!

I will definitely check you at you new place!

I am so proud of YOU!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to offer writing suggestions, but today I blogged about how I have a space craft in my boob. My sanity is most likely questionable, and anything said should be ignored (or laughed at. Seriously, laugh!)

It's great that you are finding all these other places to share. Someone else is certain to benefit from your experience.

Mom2Amara said...

I second LoveBabz's sentiments. We are all so proud of you! Blog, BlogHer speaker, and now this? The world is finally getting a glimpse of what we have all known...just what a phenomenal woman you are!