1. Reading my book. It's The Book of Negroes by Lawrence Hill (published as Someone Knows my Name in the US). It is harrowing, beautifully written and very compelling. I can't stop thinking about it.
2. Walking my dog along the canal.
3. Knitting a sock while watching Season Five of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (what's the story with the little sister who appears out of nowhere, anyway?).
4. Having a glass of wine on a patio (OK, so it's too freakin' cold and windy to do that but since I am fantasizing, I am imagining it just warm enough to sit outside).
5. Getting my hair dyed blond.
6. Getting my toes painted purple.
7. Reading about Tibetan Terriers.
8. Having a beer with a bunch of friends.
9. Planning a vacation.
10. Taking VIA 1 to Toronto to hang out with my friends who live there.