Wednesday, March 26, 2008

all at once

I was planning a post about cancer clusters today but I have decided to put that off until tomorrow.

Instead I will link you once again to Sara, who has left me furious, sad, scared, hopeful. inspired and even amused by a single post.

Cancer is a bitch.


saraarts said...

Oh, goodness! Big hugs to you, sweetie.

Judy said...

Cancer is a bitch.

As is insurance and referrals and all such nonsense.

And I found my way here and just wanted to say hello from one metastatic breast cancer babe to another.

I'm a newbie. An Inflammatory Breast Cancer newbie at that. Well.

These were introductions I once thought I'd never make.

Anyways, heyhowareya?

I started chemo on Jan. 22.

I can be found at if you've ever up for more cancer whining or ranting or whatever else I have there.

Oh, and my name is Judy.

Sheesh, this stuff makes us all some crazy biatches, doesn't it?!

With that, I should end this nonsense before you ban me or delete me or whatever.


Liquid Zeolite said...

You can find some great alt health cancer cures on this website such as the recipe for Rene Cassi's Essiac Tea that cures people for 40 years in Canada, a 17 live strain probiotic + broccli sprout flax hulls + 8 mushroom formula that is doing a great job with cancer in a aids patients. (all orgainc stuff from canada and japan) If you contact me through my website I'll give you this stuff at cost. (or anyone with cancer)