Wednesday, May 05, 2010

thank goodness someone's brain is working


I've been staying  up way too late and drinking too much coffee to compensate. Then I have trouble sleeping. It's a bit of a vicious circle.

As a result, I seem to be having problems jump-starting my brain.

The items in this post have no real connection, except that I found them on the internet and they were all drawn to my attention by local bloggers.

Zoom wrote about this lost cat. Is she yours? If her owners aren't found, do you have room in your home for this sweet girl? She's been taken in (and cared for) by the Crazy Cat Lady but she needs a forever home.


Nat got my blood boiling with this righteous rant (on why she won't "shut the fuck up") and made me laugh with this piece on Ottawa's ant plague (I feel so much better knowing thaat I'm not alone) and cry with her link to this amazing story about how a city helped a boy with cancer become a superhero for a day.

I don't know what I'd do without my virtual friends.


2 comments:

Nat said...

I get sleep deprivation. I can't sleep so I stay up then I'm tired so I drink coffee... bad idea. Hope you get some rest.

I am so glad I am not alone in my rant, thanks for reading. Nice to know I'm not alone in this.

Do you have time for a virtual decaf?

laurie said...

Nat- how about an non-virtual half-caf?