Sunday, January 11, 2009

4 am in my brain

Someone left the door open (it might have been the wine).

Regret, Fear and Anxiety (Fear's cousin) stepped through, arm in arm.

Sleep doesn't like crowds. She left.


Dee said...

Laurie, sorry to hear about the no sleep because of anxiety. That happens to me quite a lot.

I also wanted you to know that the way you wrote it down in three sentences - the style you used - was very effective. It got your point across really well in short, concise sentences and the way that you constructed the sentences was clever - can't quite find the right word for it, but it worked, that's for sure.

Here's hoping you sleep tonight!

laurie said...

Thanks Dee! Here I am at 2am...maybe I need to cut down on the caffeine? Or maybe I'm just working something through.

Anonymous said...

4 am it is for me too. I love your writing style and can empathize with the feelings of anxiety .

Princess Tinybutt said...

ah, so that's where they went when they left my house?

i agree with dee.


splendid said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!
runescape powerleveling