Tuesday, May 27, 2008

next year

Hopefully, I will be doing this at the 2009 BlogHer conference.

How cool is that?

And how cool is it to be planning for a year from now?

Chemo today. I will try and keep this happy thought in mind over the next couple of days.


Lovebabz said...

Hopefully my ass! You most definitly will be there with your new best seller...and I will be the first one in line for an autographed copy and You will sign it to my Blog Sister Lovebabz! Yep, I see it!

Hey maybe I need to write a book! HELL we could be there together signing books! I mean we are on the same panel this year!

This is sooo cool! You ROCK and ROLL!

Mara said...

You are a great inspiration and thank you for sharing your story. I look forward to reading your book when it is released next year and even though I want be at the blogher conference this year good luck to you and I am sure you will inspire many more. Good luck!!!! Mara

saraarts said...

So, on the eve of a performance, one says "break a leg" to an actor and "merde" to a dancer.

What does one say to a cancer patient on the eve of chemo?

We should come up with something. In the spirit of the dance, perhaps "Vomito!" In the spirit of the theatre, "Barf on a nurse!" I don't know.

Whatever the proper, poor taste but meant to be encouraging expression turns out to be, I send it to you with big virtual hugs.

laurie said...

Thanks, you all!

And Sara, you made me LOL! I will see if I can come up with more words of encouragement along the same vein (so to speak).

LarryG said...

did stage 4 a while back with my lovely wife...
will be praying your results are awesome.