Friday, April 20, 2012

up to something

I have a project.

It's taking some planning and a fair bit of work. It won't change the world but it will make my world  a more fun, brighter place. At least I think so. It may even inspire a few people.

I'm not working alone but I'm not sure how many of us there will be. It's something I've been wanting to do for years but an awesome friend proposed a date and an action plan. We're being a little bit subversive, a little bit creative, a little bit brave and deliberately frivolous.

I think I need more fun in my life. I need to do some things just because they make me happy, not aiming for perfection, not trying to be "productive" and not with any particular purpose in mind. We're just going to put our heads together, set our hands to work, make a leap into action and then sit back and see what happens.

I'm having fun.

3 comments:

Andrea Ross said...

Thrilled to be your partner in sublime.

Anonymous said...

Now I'm curious.


B in T

Nancy's Point said...

You are making many of us quite curious about what you might be up to??

And yes, we all need more fun in our lives for sure. As much as we can squeeze in there.